Updated Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Delivery Formats Tailored to the Iranian Population
A reminder for the update delivery of CRs
2. Saltin B, Blomqvist G, Mitchell JH, Johnson RL, Jr, Wildenthal K, Chapman CB. Response to exercise after bed rest and after training. Circulation 1968;38(5 Suppl):VII1-78.
3. Price KJ, Gordon BA, Bird SR, Benson AC. A review of guidelines for cardiac rehabilitation exercise programmes: Is there an international consensus? Eur J Prev Cardiol 2016;23:1715-1733.
4. Lear SA, Ignaszewski A. Cardiac rehabilitation: a comprehensive review. Curr Control Trials Cardiovasc Med 2001;2:221-232.
5. Clark RA, Conway A, Poulsen V, Keech W, Tirimacco R, Tideman P. Alternative models of cardiac rehabilitation: a systematic review. Eur J Prev Cardiol 2015;22:35-74.
6. Saeidi M, Soroush A, Komasi S, Singh P. A hybrid cardiac rehabilitation is as effective as a hospital-based program in reducing chest pain intensity and discomfort. Korean J Pain 2017;30:265-271.
7. Dunn SL, Dunn LM, Buursma MP, Clark JA, Vander Berg L, DeVon HA, Tintle NL. Home- and hospital-based cardiac rehabilitation exercise: the important role of physician recommendation. West J Nurs Res 2017;39:214-233.
8. Rawstorn JC, Gant N. Telehealth exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Heart 2016;102:1183-1192.
9. Brough C, Boyce S, Houchen-Wolloff L, Sewell L, Singh S. Evaluating the interactive web-based program, activate your heart, for cardiac rehabilitation patients: a pilot study. J Med Internet Res 2014;16:e242.
10. Komasi S, Saeidi M. What is role of sex and age differences in marital conflict and stress of patients under Cardiac Rehabilitation Program? ARYA Atheroscler 2016;12:138-145.
11. Im HW, Baek S. Barriers to outpatient hospital-based cardiac rehabilitation in Korean patients with acute coronary syndrome. Ann Rehabil Med 2018;42:154-165.
12. Heydarpour B, Saeidi M, Ezzati P, Soroush A, Komasi S. Sociodemographic predictors in failure to complete outpatient cardiac rehabilitation. Ann Rehabil Med 2015;39:863-871.
13. Shanmugasegaram S, Oh P, Reid RD, McCumber T, Grace SL. Cardiac rehabilitation barriers by rurality and socioeconomic status: a cross-sectional study. Int J Equity Health 2013;12:72.
14. Ades PA, Keteyian SJ, Wright JS, Hamm LF, Lui K, Newlin K, Shepard DS, Thomas RJ. Increasing cardiac rehabilitation participation from 20% to 70%: a road map from the million hearts cardiac rehabilitation collaborative. Mayo Clin proc 2017;92:234-242.
15. Heydarpour B, Saeidi M, Soroush A, Komasi S. What is the most serious obstacle to participation in outpatient cardiac rehabilitation programs among Iranian patients? Iran J Nurs Mid Res 2018; 24:158.
16. Neubeck L, Freedman SB, Clark AM, Briffa T, Bauman A, Redfern J. Participating in cardiac rehabilitation: a systematic review and meta-synthesis of qualitative data. Eur J Prev Cardiol 2012;19:494-503.
17. Oldridge NB, Pakosh MT, Thomas RJ. Cardiac rehabilitation in low- and middle-income countries: a review on cost and cost-effectiveness. Int health 2016;8:77-82.
18. Moradi B, Maleki M, Esmaeilzadeh M, Abkenar HB. Physician-related factors affecting cardiac rehabilitation referral. J Teh Univ Heart Ctr 2011;6:187-192.
19. Cho MJ, Sim JL, Hwang SY. Development of smartphone educational application for patients with coronary artery disease. Healthc Inform Res 2014;20:117-124.
20. Mosa ASM, Yoo I, Sheets L. A systematic review of healthcare applications for smartphones. BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 2012;12:67.
21. Dove JT, Weaver WD, Lewin J. Health care delivery system reform: accountable care organizations. J Am College Cardiol 2009;54:985-988.
Copyright (c) 2020 The Journal of Tehran University Heart Center
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.