Trends in Obesity among Iranian Children and Adolescents: 2000–2016
2. Armoon B, Karimy M. Epidemiology of childhood overweight, obesity and their related factors in a sample of preschool children from Central Iran. BMC Pediatr 2019;19:159.
3. Wang Y, Monteiro C, Popkin BM. Trends of obesity and underweight in older children and adolescents in the United States, Brazil, China, and Russia. Am J Clin Nutr 2002;75:971-977.
4. Gupta N, Goel K, Shah P, Misra A. Childhood obesity in developing countries: epidemiology, determinants, and prevention. Endocr Rev 2012;33:48-70.
5. Kelishadi R. Childhood overweight, obesity, and the metabolic syndrome in developing countries. Epidemiol Rev 2007;29:62-76.
6. WHO. Global Health Observatory (GHO) data: Overweight and obesity. 2018. http://www.who.int/gho/ncd/risk_factors/overweight_obesity/obesity_adolescents/en/ (12 Aug 2018).
Copyright (c) 2020 The Journal of Tehran University Heart Center
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.